Isha Hatha Yoga programs are an unparalleled opportunity to learn practices derived from a yogic tradition maintained in its full purity and vibrancy for thousands of years. The classes will be conducted by a highly trained teacher and will offer classical Hatha Yoga in its full depth and dimension. They are not taught merely for physical fitness and strength. They are a holistic process of naturally achieving a certain mastery over the body and mind, so as to come to a state of health, joy, and bliss
There is a whole system of yoga called Bhuta Shuddhi, which means “purification of the elements.” The Bhuta Shuddhi processes offered by Sadhyog provide a unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this esoteric yogic science, which otherwise requires intense sadhana (spiritual practices).
Keeps the system in harmony and balance
Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind, and energy system
Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Upa-Yoga is a simple yet powerful set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles, and energy system, bringing ease to the whole system.
Relieves physical stress and tiredness
Strengthens the joints and muscles
Rejuvenates the body after periods of inactivity.
Negates the effects of jetlag and long travel
A series of 31 dynamic processes, rooted in yoga, to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness. Angamardana means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs, and other parts of the body. It needs no fitness equipment.
- Helps in weight-loss
- Builds physical strength, fitness, and tenacity
- Revitalizes the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal and nervous systems
- Brings a sense of lightness and freedom
Surya Kriya is a potent 21–step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health and inner wellbeing
- Strengthens the spine
- Balances hormonal levels in the body
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Supports one to become meditative and experience peacefulness and joy.
Hatha Yoga is offered as a set of 21 powerful postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. This profound science enhances how one thinks, feels, and experiences life. It is not merely a physical exercise but enables a person to flower into his ultimate potential, to naturally achieve a state of health, joy, and bliss.
- Provides relief from chronic ailments
- Slows down the aging process
- Stabilizes the body, mind, and energy system
- Evolves the body and mind towards a higher possibility
Your health should be your responsibility, not your doctor’s responsibility. - Sadhguru
- Covid pandemic is impacting everyone, some more drastically than others.
- People affected by COVID-19 suffer from severe respiratory illness.
- Corona virus pandemic poses the greatest threat to mental health since the second world war.